Tuesday 7 January 2014

January Goal and plans for Scraps 101

I'm linking up to A Lovely Year of Finishes this year, my first goal for January is to:

Complete a set of four improv-pieced placemats.

Sounds formidable, doesn't it?  I have started two of them and here is a sneak peak:


I also want to get up to project 30 of Scraps 101.

My most recent project I blogged about was project 21, so there's a few to get through.  In the coming weeks I'll have some guest posts from some special bloggers to share with you, which I'm really excited about. Also, as part of my Scraps 101 series I am planning a link party in February, and everyone who links up a recent scrappy project will go in the draw to win a great prize which will include (among other things) a 28mm Clover Rotary Cutter (a great size for working with scraps) and a pack of refill blades. Hopefully that will give you some motivation to rummage around in your scrap bins!

Linking up to:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

8 comments:

  1. I love the colour combination in the placemat. And great idea about the scrappy linky party. I think lots of people are aiming to use up scraps this year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I adore your colors! I can't wait to see your finish. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. The placemats are looking lovely - how about some matching napkins? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color choices. Can't wait to see the completed project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors! Your placemats are going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project for using up scraps....with some faster gratification than a whole quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the fabrics you chose for the placemats. Do post the finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great way to use up scraps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...