Wednesday 4 May 2011

Lucky Penny and M. Sasek

Welcome!  I love making things.  I find inspiration in other people's blogs, especially ones that have tutorials and how-to's, so I thought it was high time I created a blog of my own to share the inspiration around, maybe create a tutorial or two while I'm at it.  

Last night I had my very first visit to the Lucky Penny Crafty Club and I learnt that you can design your own fabric at a great website called Spoonflower.  Oh how I wish I could draw!  I'd really love some fabric with some of Miroslav Sasek's drawings on it.

A couple of weeks ago I went to one of my local op shops on a whirlwind visit - it was 5 minutes before closing time and Ruby was due to wake up.  I got some fabric and some kids books, one of which was Miroslav Sasek's "Mike and the Modelmakers".  It is in mint condition, it doesn't even feel like it has been read, and it cost me 20c!! 


I'd love some fabric with this print on it (from the inside cover):

Inside cover - Mike and the Modelmakers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...