Wednesday 4 May 2011

Crafty fun

Here are a few things I've made...

A market bag, from a Film in the Fridge tutuorial.  I've made quite a few of these in different fabrics for my sisters, my mum, friends and myself. They are a great size, you can fit lots of things in them - nappy bag, wallet, baby bottles, mobile ...


A colouring wallet made out of some vintage kids farm-scene fabric I found in an op shop.
Crayon Wallet - Front
Crayon Wallet - Back



A needle wallet, so cute!  This is made out of a vintage sheet and some felt - fastened with a ribbon.


A pincushion, I think I got the idea from one of the Softies books, and made it from memory.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah, it was very nice to meet you too! Well done with the blog; that was very quick :) I really love your crayon wallet; it's a great idea and the fabric is perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...